Sunday 9 October 2011

Once a very big fan of Harry Potter….


Harry Potter is a series of seven novels written by a British Author J.K. Rowling. I was a huge fan of Harry Potter during my college days….

After watching first movie “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”, I used a stick (to pretend it to be a wand) to put a spell on table fan like “Wingardium Leviosa”…. My mom was little bit shocked of my reaction… Then I told her to relax, that iam that much involved in that movie…. Even, I got dreams of becoming a student in Hogwards School…

The way I explained this story to my friend, has made her a fan of Harry Potter… In hostel, I used to read about 100 pages a day in an eager to know what happens next…

In this first snap, that paper clip was given by my bro as my birthday gift… He knows it very well, that I would be much happy by seeing that… That’s absolutely true… Even now (though he’s in London), he informed me that he had watched the latest film of Harry Potter…

I was just crazy that I started to collect advertisement clips from paper…. Now thinking of this, iam getting laughter of how crazy was iam….

Iam now busy with my family responsibilities, especially taking care of my kid. So, didn’t find time to collect like this. After reading the final novel, my eagerness was gone…

Iam sure that I will share this to my son in future, particularly to know his reaction… My hubby used to laugh and started kidding at my collections….

If you have something like this…. Please, feel free to share here….










2 comments:

  1. I’m quite away from Harry Potter series… whether its movies or novel I don’t like watching or reading esp. if it related to jugglery. Wonder how u been a crazy fan about this series and it’s a childish act, but we have to accept there is a child in everyone and we come across that state.

    So sweet of u kalai :)
    Hope u r kid don’t tease u listening to your stories hehe... kidding na :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeevan,

    Thats really cool 2 hear....thanks buddy....

    ReplyDelete