Saturday 29 October 2011

A Simple B'day Gift...

Today is my Hubby’s birthday… So, I decided to give a gift which he will use mostly… When I came across this mobile stand, it impressed me very much by its beauty…


Though it’s very simple, I liked the way of work done in it. Gladly, my hubby too liked it very much…  I love elephants, as it remains me of Lord Ganesha…

One thing, I need to keep this away from my kid…. Otherwise, he will break it just like that…

Thank God, we went to Velleeshwarar Temple as rain stopped a little…..Velleeshwarar (Lord Shiva) is famous for Eye related problems….

Here, I attached some snaps… Enjoy it….















8 comments:

  1. I just wonder what is this, unless u unveiled it as mobile stand! Many more happy returns to u r hubby... ur hubby must be glad having u as wife to gift him on B'day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeevan,

    Thanks Jeevan.. My hubby saw ur comment & felt very happy abot ur wish...
    I would say dat iam lucky 2 have him as my hubby...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a mobile stand? Looks like a great artwork for me. Great gift!

    Happy birthday to your hubby; wish him good health, happiness and prosperity in many many years to come :)

    www.womenandperspectives.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lina,

    Thanks a lot Lina... dats so sweet of u. i will surely convey ur wish to my hubby...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely gift! I liked the stonework on the mobile stand.

    Happy Birthday to your hubby, buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madrassi,

    Thank u so much buddy..
    I will surely convey ur b'day wish to my hubby..

    ReplyDelete
  7. really beautiful indeed...lovely artifact to treasure for a lifetime..best wishes for you hubby's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kalyan,

    s buddy... Thank u... i will surely convey ur wishes to him...

    ReplyDelete