Monday 28 November 2011

Rainy Shopping….


Yesterday, I attended my first bank exam in T Nagar (Chennai).  Since, it was my first attempt, I prepared a bit and I hope I attended well. Yesterday, rain and time are of great obstacles to me.

As my parents took care of my kid, we thought to go for purchase after the exam. We had cheese pizza, bread channa and an ice cream.

Then I bought some chudi materials and thought to stitch it there. For that stitching time, we went to visit other show rooms. We had some hot spicy corns which suited the climate very well.

Due to rain, crowd was little bit less. Rain water in roads made people difficult to walk…

We bought our dresses and returned to home… This was really fun that to after finishing exam…

Hope, you guys enjoy the snaps…











16 comments:

  1. Something hot and spice best suites this season and going out in rain is always fun, whatever hold back. Hope u done u r exam well :)

    Nice dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice weather and something spicy to eat,
    what else does one need?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheese pizza, rain, exam over.. now, all the reasons are there to enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds u had fun in rain and as well shopping and eating spicy! my choice also goes to spicy is best for this climate.

    let know the result of the exam and i hope it was positive for ... The chudis are lovely :) Nice selection dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeevan,

    s buddy... Thank u very much Jeevan...


    Rahul Bhatia,

    Thanks a lot Sir...


    Ashok,

    exactly buddy..


    Shreya,

    u r absolutely true Shreya...


    Madrassi,

    s dear... had lots & lots of fun...
    iam sure dat i done it my best... am sure it will be positive... surely i let u know...

    thanks dear... tc..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi kalaiselvi

    best wishes for success in exam...

    nice dresses....

    thanks for leaving a comment...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My late visit here.

    How's your exam? Great dresses choices :)

    www.womenandperspectives.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krishna,

    thanks buddy...


    Lina,

    i tried my best sis... thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck for bank results
    nice pics

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice snaps...just dread rains during this time here...more rains means it gets more chillier winter nights.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SM,

    Thanks buddy...


    Kalyan,

    thanks a lot kalyan... oh.. more chill...tc buddy..

    ReplyDelete
  12. The corn looks inviting, and the dresses are lovely :) Looks like you had a great fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kirti,

    Waiting 4 d result which will come in dis month...

    ReplyDelete