Saturday 3 December 2011

Simple Prawn Fry Recipe…


Ingredients:

  • Prawn-1kg
  • Corn Powder- 1 hand full
  • Bengal Gram Flour- 2 tsp
  • Chilli Powder- as per your taste
  • Salt- as per your taste
  • Chicken Masala Powder- 3 tsp
  • Colour Powder- ¼ tsp
  • Ginger-Garlic paste- 3 tsp
  • Egg- 1
  • Lemon- 3 or 4 drops
  • Oil for frying
  • Coriander leaves

Clean the Prawns and keep it aside. In a bowl put the corn powder, Bengal gram flour, chilli powder, salt, chicken masala and colour powder. Mix it well. Then add ginger-garlic paste, egg and lemon drops. Make it like paste adding little bit of water. Check the taste.

Now add the Prawns and mix it well and marinate it for atleast an hour…



Now, place the vessel with oil and allow it to heat. Put the Prawns in the oil and fry it lightly. Decorate the Prawns with coriander leaves…



I used to do chicken like this. I thought to try it with Prawns and it came well…

11 comments:

  1. That looks pretty and spicy! I too like prawns and this could be a great treat for me. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. looks like a mouth watering recipe, but I am a vegetarian.. can't try this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorful plates of food always look more appetizing. I've never tried prawns before but you make me want to take a bite ;) Nice to see you posting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fonialli was my word verification ha ha! Sounds like some kind of new pasta? :D I also saw my name scrambled in there ~ it could be 'fionalli' :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like one great recipe! But, like shreya, even I cant try this one :-) Will wait for a veg one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful recipe. Prawn fry looks yummy and spicy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. first time here....loved those prawn fries dear !happy to follow u...do visit mine when time permits :-)

    http://onlyfishrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeevan,

    Thanks buddy.. dats really nice 2 hear...


    Shreya,

    dats okay buddy... thank u very much...


    Fiona,

    Thanks Fiona.. dat means a lot 2 me...
    "Fonialli" s really it sounds like a recipe
    "Fionalli" i like it very much...


    Arti,

    Thanks buddy... surely i will come up with a nice veg recipe...


    Rahul Bhatia,

    Its okay Sir... ur presence always means a lot 2 me...


    Babli,

    s Babli.. even my hubby liked it very much... Thank u...


    Sonali,

    thanks buddy... thanks 4 stopping by...
    ur blog is really cool with lots of fish stuffs.. awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just mouthwatering...looks so easy to prepare & delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kalyan,

    S kalyan... its very easy to prepare..
    Thanks a lot buddy...

    ReplyDelete