Wednesday 7 September 2011

Birthday Celebration…


My son’s birthday was on Sep 6th. This is his second birthday.  Last time, his father went to abroad. So we didn’t celebrate. This time we decided to celebrate his birthday. I started to prepare decoration works three days before.

I just thought to decorate simply. So we bought some color papers. My cousin, who is studying 7th standard, is residing in our apartment only. He’s interested in crafts work. So he gave an idea of creating a ribbon with two colours. I just remembered my old way of doing rose with that paper. Luckily it came well.  So I finally got some idea with this. Also we bought some center roof hanging, balloons and ready made Tom and Jerry happy birthday sheet. I love Tom and Jerry show. So iam really excited….

I invited some of our relatives and neighbors a day before…. I was so worried about rain and power cut… As I worried, there is no power on that day from 9 am to 6 pm. And when power came, it’s started to rain heavily. Oh my God… I was so much worried. Everything was ready, but it’s raining.

Thank God, rain has stopped and everyone started to come… We enjoyed a lot… I hope you all will be enjoying with this post….












4 comments:

  1. Simply neat and beautiful decorations kalai! Very good joy on arrangement and the birthday boy looks very smart in his dress. Glad u all had a wonderful celebration and hope he enjoying with those gifts. My belated birthday wishes to him :)

    I cant get his name exactly... let me know his name kalai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so cute...may god bless him through out his life...hope you had nice celebrations...belated birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! many more happy returns to the kid... he looks so cute in his birthday dress. My best wishes to him. U did a wonderful decorations buddy and good to see u r hubby there :)

    the cake is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeevan,

    Thanks Jeevan... Yeah, he's enjoying with those gifts. But when he gets angry, he's just throwing that toys... So, iam planning 2 give it later 4 him 2 play...

    His name is Sri Avaneesh...

    Kalyan,

    Thank u so much Kalyan... Yeah, we had a nice get together on that day... we enjoyed a lot..

    Madrassi,

    Thanks buddy... Till now, i didn't took that decorations...

    ReplyDelete