Sunday 18 September 2011

House Warming Function….

 Last week we had my parent’s house warming function… After these many years they had built a house in our native place. So, we were really excited about it.

Just behind our house, there is a railway track within walkable distance. So every 5-10 minutes we can see the trains crossing… My son really enjoyed it.

Compared to this Chennai busy atmosphere, our native was a very different one. I realised the peace there. Having fun with friends and relatives is really cool. One thing is, my son was just uncontrollable… I struggled a lot… Seeing many kids, he’s really excited….

Also, I couldn’t watch the entire sequence of grahapravesam due to smoke (yagam). My son started to shout whenever I entered into house. So, I was just wandering out with my son… Hope, I can watch the video….

And also we were little bit worried about my brother… We missed him a lot… Iam sure that he will return from London soon and watch it in video…







6 comments:

  1. The house is SO beautiful ~ love it! The housewarming picture of the outside looks much like our Halloween festivities here *giggles* Thanks so much for visiting me at my blog & leaving a comment :)

    Best Wishes to You & Your Family,
    Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments. The house is very beautiful. which is your native?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your parent's house is very beautiful and stunning in color. Nowadays painting like this becomes trendy... Very nice photo from the grahapravesam and looks like traditionally followed by the custom.

    All the best to your parents and I wish the house always floated with happiness and charm. Good to see u r parents there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady*♥*Fiona,

    Thank u so much Fiona... Yeah, i accept. I too have seen Halloween festival in TV...

    Thanks 4 ur wishes...

    Thendral,

    Thanks 4 visiting my blog... My father's native is Latheri (near Katpadi) and my hubby's native is Edappalayam (near Latheri)...

    Jeevan,

    Thanks a lot Jeevan... Yeah, u r right...
    Thank u once again 4 ur wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your dad build a beautiful house and sure it must be his dream come true house. Lovely shots from the function buddy. Thank you for sharing :)

    Katpadi is near vellore right? i had once been to vellore fort and temple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madrassi,

    s buddy...Thank u so much....

    Yeah, Katpadi is near Vellore. At present my parents were in Vallalar which is very near to Vellore....

    ReplyDelete