Thursday 22 September 2011

Music and Studies…


I love listening to music while travelling and also while cooking and cleaning…

After two years, I got a chance to listen to music while travelling in a bus. Every time my son will be with me sleeping or doing naughty things. This time he slept in his father’s lap. So I was free… Also I was sat in a different seat in the middle while my hubby and son were in the last row of the bus…

So, I enjoyed the music till the end of the travel. Wow, when we listen our favourite music with eyes closed will make us feel that we were in a very different place…  We will involve in that music deeply….

Also, while doing work, this will make me feel fresh instead of getting tired… In home, I will switch to the music channel and start doing my works… You know, bcoz of this my son too get addicted to music. If we try to change the channel while he’s watching his favourite song, then he will shout like anything which will make us to remain in that channel itself….

When I was preparing for my exams during college days, I will take a break and watch 2 or 3 songs with a cup of tea. This will help me to concentrate well in my studies…

And, one important advice of mine is during exams, don’t go in bikes. Try to avoid it or if you have no option, please don’t go in too much speed…

When I was doing my fourth semester exams, I had an accident. I just finished my first paper and got two days leave for next paper. In an emergency condition, I helped my friend to get her hall ticket. She was driving and I sat behind her. You know, due to her urgency, she raised the accelerator which made me fall in the street. Thank God, no vehicles came. When I stood up, I got a wound in my head and blood was flowing… Don’t know what to do… Suddenly, a person recognised me as he knows my father took me to my home… After getting treatment, I attended my exams with much difficulty…

Due to pain, I couldn’t prepare well for my exams... Luckily, I cleared my papers without any arrears…

So be careful guys….  Take care…

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That’s really a soothing experience listening to music while eyes closed. Today most of the kids want to watch music dance on tv. It’s terrible hearing about u r accident and I don’t know if I have attended the exam if such happen to me. Thanks for u r care buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madrassi,

    yeah buddy... thank u so much 4 ur nice reply...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also ever had an accident, falling off from motorbike as the road was too slippery...thanks God the road was empty!
    What kind of music do you love most?

    www.womenandperspectives.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lina,

    Thank God...

    I like film songs, albums,.... whatever the language it is...

    Thanks 4 dropping here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too like listening music in my home theater, and i always prefer for speakers than headphones. Glad that nothing happened serious with accident! speed driving is a serious problem one should take into mind carefully

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeevan,

    Thanks a lot buddy... u r rite my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Education is must and should for everyone to survive from anything.. now a days litteracy rate is decreased and every one is trying to learn something and live respectable in the society.. Importance of education is taken an important place in human being.

    ReplyDelete