Tuesday 27 September 2011

Some Sweet Memories...

I thought to post some of my snaps from my album. As it is very old, i tried to take it from my mobile. So please adjust with that as am not that much expert in it....

This is me.. when i was 1 and half years old... took in Bangalore...

These two were taken in Assam (as my father was an army person). In this snap, my brother is wearing my chain and anklets....

Actually, i was playing with an umbrella... All of a sudden, i opened it, when they took this snap...
This snap was taken in Delhi when we went for a tour with families.....
This was in our home in Delhi.... I used to steal this snap from my brothers album and once he founds this, he will steal it from my album... This continued for years... Now, he allowed me to keep this...

Thanks for your visit... Hope you all enjoyed...

6 comments:

  1. You should scan these photos for clear view. Great to know your dad is a army person! so sweet post kalai :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assam is one of a place i wish to visit in northeastern states. Glad to view your childhood photos and sure photos carry a lot of memories even our minds forgets sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful childhood...

    www.1sthappyfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madrassi,

    yeah buddy... u r rite. but idea of this post just flashed in my mind thought not to waste time. Thanks for ur kind words. iam sure i will follow in future....


    Jeevan,

    U r absolutely rite Jeevan.. Assam is a very nice place. but i didnt remember anything their. just mom will be keep telling dat tigers and other wild animals will be wandering in our door side as tea estate was very nearer to us...


    Lina,

    Thank u so much Lina...

    ReplyDelete
  5. a big 'WOW'... u realy treasured all our snaps ka... nice to see them after a long gap...

    you stil din forget the dialogue that am wearing all ur chains n anklets... :) (just like the scene in Padayappa movie... lol...)

    hahaha... miss u my Sweet Sister... tc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seena,

    thanks da... ofcourse... hw can i forget these things & ur pet name????

    hahaha... miss u my dear bro... tc...

    ReplyDelete