Monday 8 August 2011

Being a Mother…




One of my very happiest moments in my life was my son’s birth. I was the one who saw him first and also heard his voice first. It’s really a great gift from God. When I came out from ward, my hubby just ran towards me and gave a kiss on my forehead. Wow... What a moment...

I felt that I was the only luckiest in the world. I just realized that every woman will feel the same thing as I felt.

Now, he’s very naughty and also nearing his second birthday. Sometimes, I used to cry aloud to free from the troubles he used to cause me. He simply smiles at me or will stay calm. I can understand, you all were thinking that iam crazy. But what to do, sometimes we will loose our patience and get temper by our kids activity. As raising kids is the most difficult task according to me.

But, when iam angry with him, he realizes that. He will come to me and make me happy by laughing or calling me “amma or mummy”. As soon as I hear his voice, I will be forgetting all my pains.

I should thank by hubby in this time. Without him, I can’t manage our son alone. V are lucky to have him as husband/father….

Mother--- is the most difficult, happiest, proud position……

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear aloud about being a mother! I hope you enjoying with your son even he gives trouble alike all kids. Take care kalai, Keep in touch and share more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot buddy... Yeah, iam enjoying with him though he gives more trouble...

    Sure..

    ReplyDelete