Thursday 25 August 2011

Stay Alert with Kids…



As I said earlier, raising kids is the most difficult job in this world. We can somehow manage all our outer works, but this is too tough. Iam experiencing a lot in this…

Just be careful with smaller parts of toys. Whatever the toy it is, my son will break it just like that. Also, he used to keep everything in his mouth. So, iam very much worried about this. I used to throw these smaller broken parts in bin. At least iam happy that, he won’t get these parts…

Though, iam alert, two days before I gave gems to him. He always used to eat this. But suddenly, he put the gems in to his ear on that day. Thank God, it didn’t go inside. I picked it slowly. I felt that my hands are little shaky due to his behaviour…

Each and every day, they will give new troubles. They won’t give us time to guess. All of a sudden, they will do it. For me, each day is a tough one…

I struggle with one child. I don’t know how teachers are managing them. I feel pity for them… They are doing great…

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you, reading this i just think about our parents who handled us with such difficulties when we were kids. Good time that nothing happen to him. Its trouble, but sometime later in life those were memories and i am someone gave lot of trouble to parents when being kid. hehe.

    take care both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madrassi,

    Thanks a lot... u r exactly right. whenever i complain abot him 2 my bro, he will say, he's just like u akka doing naughty things.. dats right, i 2 gave lots of trouble to my parents & also got nice beatings 4m them compared 2 my bro...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both the comments and post! All children are just like that and i too believe raising kids is not easy and it involves lot of responsibility from parents to bring up a child properly as a good person. Hope u take care of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeevan,

    Thanks Jeevan... u r right...
    Yeah, iam trying 2 raise him in a good way....

    ReplyDelete