Sunday 7 August 2011

Finally I Stitched My First Chudidhar….



I took one of my old saree which has borders. So that I can use this borders to decorate my chudi.

I used my already stitched chudidhar which fits me well for marking purpose. Then without any disturbances, I folded the saree and marked with this chudidhar.

I used borders in my hands and also in the front inorder to look little bit grand. First I decided how the design will be and what are the things, I needed to do before attaching the shoulders of front and back piece.

I attached the designs in the front carefully. Then I stitched the side cuts. After that I stitched the neck. Now I attached the shoulders.

Then I attached the hands, after that I joined the sides of the pieces. Now my new chudidhar is ready.

All it needs is some creativity and to work peacefully. Try this…

No comments:

Post a Comment