Saturday 20 August 2011

I Miss My Bro…




I have a young brother. His name is Srinivasan (seenu/srini). Now he is in London for his work. I miss him so much. We used to share many things. We won’t hide anything from each other. Now, we can’t able to talk properly because of my son. He used to shout a lot while we are speaking. That’s why…

While we are studying together in home, we used to talk a lot than studies. Sharing things like what happened in his class/my class. For this, we ask our mother to prepare tea for us. That’s really nice moment.

During diwali, after firing our crackers, we used to go to terrace and loved to watch fire works in the sky. It’s so beautiful. We don’t know how time is running…

Also, we fight a lot with each other. Though we have fighted, we will talk within a few minutes. That’s our speciality…

During childhood time, he used to wear my chain and anklets. In each and every photo, one of his trousers will be little raised than other. I used to make fun of him.

He used to advice me as he is elder. In many situations, he used to help me by giving a clear conclusion. Iam really lucky to have him as my bro…

During my marriage, I can realise the pain, he had by sending me to my hubby’s home…

On Raksha Bandhan day, I miss him so much. I can’t tie rocky on his hand...

Like this, many events have occurred in our life. Now, I just stated a few…

Thanks for tolerating this post…

5 comments:

  1. That so sweet knowing about your time spent with him and that’s nothing different and what we do at home is no more less to yours. I and sis are like best friends and she never fails to tease me and have fun by that. Many memories mist pass like while reading yours... I can understand your emotions and I can’t even think without my sis. She’s a gift to me in this life that nothing equivalent to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Distance will not separate us my beloved Sister... ur luv n affection wil alwayz stay with me. no matter wher i go in this world. i am damn sure in tat. Also, dont ever blame Kutty again... its life... tats hw it has to be. Change is the only permanent thing in this world... i accept we cant talk as how v were earlier. bt tat doesnt means tat we r parted. u stay in my Heart in a vry special place alwayz. So do i, in urs. I know tat. luv u alwayz my Sweet Sister... wil b bac vry soon... Miss u ka...

    urs lovable,
    Seenu......................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madrassi,

    Thanks a lot buddy... I can understand that u 2 are just like us.

    Iam happy that this post remained u some sweet memories abot ur sis.. sharing with them is something special. we can feel the happiness..

    convey my regards 2 ur sis.. enjoy with her..


    Seenu,

    dats so true da seena...
    okay okay i don't blame kutty.. i accept..
    s da.. i have no words 2 say my happiness while cing ur comment...
    b bac soon. want 2 c u.. miss u da..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s beautiful how u describe your relationship with u r brother... and his response here is very nice :)

    I wish he stands always beside you. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeevan,

    Thanks a lot buddy... iam sure abot dat..

    ReplyDelete