Sunday 7 August 2011

My College Life …. Part 1

I just finished my schooling and got engineering seat in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Our class was my school’s first batch. So, obviously I didn’t have much exposure to outer world. My way was school to home and home to school. Imagine how it will be in the college.

After getting introduction, we are allowed to go to our classes. When I entered, it was like; I was in the middle of somewhere which is not at all familiar to me. Soon I heard languages which I don’t know.

In our class, mostly were Telugu students. Their fluency was excellent. Iam not that much fluent with my English. So I started to struggle. I don’t know to whom I should speak. They all look like strangers. I tried to find some who are like me.

I felt very shy, because they tried to talk with me. I was worried that whether they can understand my English or not. But luckily they became my very nice friends of my college life. Even they tolerated my English and taught me to speak fluently.

I completed my Engineering in 2005 with first class distinction. Now I got married and also a mother of a two years old kid.

I find this place to share my thoughts, memories, etc…

Hope this continues…

No comments:

Post a Comment