Tuesday 20 December 2011

Merry Christmas…


Christmas… As iam Hindu, I used to go to my friends house to celebrate Christmas with their family in school days. One of my friends, even teached me a prayer song which I sang in their house with them… I felt very happy…

Jesus Christ… Watched him in many movies and read about his sacrifice for the sake of mankind… Felt tears for his pain…

For me, “God” is one, whom we all used to call and pray in different names as per our wish…

During college life, watched many of our buddies decorating wonderful Jesus Cribs in their rooms… We really enjoyed it… We have so many festivals but this one is very great celebs for you all… We too enjoy this by watching so many programmes and having sweets and cakes…

Guys… Wish you all a very Happy Christmas…










P.S.  If I hurt anyone’s feeling pls forgive me as I don’t know in depth about Christmas…
Images got from Google…

14 comments:

  1. nice post dear..merry christmas n happy holidays..:)

    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing post! I too remember those childhood days when we used to watch cribs, and sing christmas songs... Its Indian culture to celebrate all festivals with equal fervor.
    Merry Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures. Happy Christmas and happy new year. God bless :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a WONDERFUL Christmas post! Thank you for presenting us with this, Kalai :)

    "For me, “God” is one, whom we all used to call and pray in different names as per our wish…"

    Amen to that! :) x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. merry christmas to you too Kalai..I remember having sung a christmas carol in my schooldays(I'm hindu too but my school was a convent)
    following u to keep track of such cute posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful pictures and lovely post. Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh now i am feeling like festive ....yes its cold ...its foggy ......its CHRISTMAS here....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Merry Christmas Kalai..celebrate it with a BIg smile from our hearts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too like celebrating Christmas and beyond whatever belief and faith i like to take part in any festival that brings happiness and peace. Nice post kalai! I have bought a Christmas tree and yet to be decorated soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jay,

    thanks dear...
    Wish u d same...


    Arti,

    thanks Arti.. s buddy...


    Shreya,

    Thanks buddy.. God bless u...


    Ashok,

    thanks a lot Ashok...


    Fiona,

    am so happy Fiona...
    glad u all enjoyed it...


    Rohit,

    thank u buddy.. following me..
    am so happy Rohit...


    Babli,

    thanks buddy.. have a happy weekend...


    A guilty conscience,

    Thanks 4 hopping here buddy..
    its really nice 2 receive ur comment..


    Kirti,

    thanks a lot 4 sharing buddy...


    Sie,

    sure buddy... thanks b happy always..


    Jeevan,

    dats really nice 2 hear buddy...
    am sure u will post ur decoration so dat we can have a look...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am happy that even if you are Hindu my friend you respect Christianity and you even talk and wish about a merry Christmas, like you I believe that we have One God, regardless on how we call His Name :) Have a great day and Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Season's Greetings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prime,

    thanks buddy... dats so sweet of u...
    have a great day...


    Kalyan,

    thanks a lot Kalyan...

    ReplyDelete