Sunday 11 December 2011

Weeping Heart…

Oh my Love
I laughed when you laugh
I wept when you cried
I felt depressed when you were sad
I worried when you were upset

Oh my Love
I cared much about you than myself
I sacrificed everything for you
Even the food which I liked most
I changed my entire habits
To make you happy

Oh my Love
You didn’t even realise
About how I felt for you
You were everything to me
But to you iam nothing
You even forgot my presence

Knowing this
My heart couldn’t tolerate the pain
My eyes were bursting in tears
I was weeping for what you did to me

Oh my sweetheart
Even now you didn’t know
That you broke my fragile heart
Which is bleeding in pain... 


10 comments:

  1. touchy lyrics
    I sacrificed everything for you
    Even the food which I liked most

    ReplyDelete
  2. So touching, so lovely. Beautifully penned. :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! This is sooo beautiful, Kalai! Your best poem I've read so far ~ very impressive! Keep writing, dear :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely but sad poem...

    www.womenandperspectives.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so real..it happens in many cases...nice observation and when I read..i felt..it has come directly from heart..

    stay connected!!!
    its me!!! sharan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo this is such a sweet and touchy post...seems u have spilled ur heart out...
    lovely to read dear..The pic is nice too.
    All the very best ..keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sad. Sacrificed so much. And someone did not even care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice words and beautiful thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have written a very beautiful and touching poem. Excellent piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SM,

    Thanks buddy...


    Shreya,

    Thanks Shreya... comments 4m u all means a lot 2 me...


    Fiona,

    Thanks a lot Fiona... thanks 4 encouraging me in all times..
    this motivates me 2 write better... 2 convey my thoughts in my own way...


    Lina,

    s sis... thank u very much...


    Sharan,

    u r exactly rite buddy...u all felt it.. thats wat i wanted...
    Thanks buddy...


    Rohit,

    dats a great compliment 2 me...
    thanks u dropping by & leaving such a nice comment...


    Kirti,

    s buddy... dats a very true one side love..
    Thanks a lot kirti...


    Rahul Bhatia,

    Thank u so much Sir... all of ur comments make me so happy...


    Babli,

    so sweet of u... thanks a lot buddy....

    ReplyDelete